12/30/2008

Just hangin' out

Welcome to our blog!!
This is my first attempt to blog, so bear with me. My wonderful sister and husband think I am going to be able to blog in "all of my spare time". Heehee. So here we go. Instead of using the kids full names I will use their initals...This is K and J at Grandma's home. Christmas 2008. We are just hanging out with cousins, g'ma, aunts and uncles, eating and playing games. Fun, Fun!!! Daddy and T are back at home and we miss them. Can't wait to get home this weekend. Hi, guys!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute, I sure miss them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really, really, cute... love dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, I am soooo glad you decided to take the plunge. Thank you for coming to see me, I miss you all. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome K.... :o) You did a great job. I love the background.... now I will try and attempt to get mine up and running again. :( If I can find some extra time.

    ReplyDelete