10/25/2009

There is Beauty All Around...

One thing I can say about Hawaii--there is plenty of 'beauty' all around. I am totally fascinated with the foliage over here. These pictures don't do it justice but the SIZE of leaves over here are HUGE. That is one of my favorite things to take in, is just the absolute size of the vegetation that grows here.

I wish I knew had to take better pictures, but this is a picture of an ocean wave coming over a small wall into a natural 'warm spring' that we were at. Those are my kiddos waiting for the wave.

This is Waipio Valley. I think it is one of my favorite places I have seen. We are standing way above looking down. You have to go down into the valley via ATV or a 4x4. We are on an observation platform.


Another view of the valley....so gorgeous!!!

The most beautiful sight of all........


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Beautiful! (Just wondering, of those leaves are so huge then the bugs must be pretty big too to eat holes in them that big!) I love the blue water! And everything is so green. You are going to come back to Idaho and think you are in a desert or something. (Oh, wait, you will be!)

    ReplyDelete