3/24/2010

Life is like a.....JUMP ROPE

Have you heard this song by Blue October? It is so awesome. My sister, Cori, let me know about this fun song. It is downloaded on my cute yellow IPOD. It brings happiness to my soul. Not only is it a fun song to listen to, the message is uplifting. My favorite lines of the song.....
  • Life is like a jump rope...Up, down, up, down
  • It will get hard so remember life is like a jump rope
  • Don't be ashamed to cry
  • Watch all the negative go by
  • Keep pushing through it all
  • Don't lose yourself
  • Be strong
  • Don't give up hope

If you haven't heard this song...you need to. Search for it. Find it. It truly lifts my soul. I need to be reminded life is like a jump rope. There are ups. There are downs. It will and does get hard. But everything will work itself out. It is these times that I am reminded to give 'it all' to my Savior. I love that we are never alone. The mighty One, the Lord, our Savior is always there..just waiting for us to ask for His help. So start jumping......remember it will get hard, but just remember you are never alone. Be strong. Keep smilen'.



3 comments:

  1. Great post. Life can definitely throw us some hard challenges. I haven't heard the song but in my head is that silly fish Dory singing "just keep jumping" instead of "just keep swimming". Either way, life keeps going and we just have to keep doing our best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever...thanks for the reminder...I needed it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the reminder. today was down. hoping tomorrow is up! laundry is bringing me down. hahaha.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete