4/04/2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAG!!

Seven years ago, today, I gave birth to this wonderful little guy. JAG is 7 today. He has an extra special day because it is Easter and General Conference. He thought we weren't going to church today because it was his b'day. Heehee. Had to remind him it was General Conference. This little guy has been such a special addition to our family. I know our family would not be complete without him. He is the light of all of our lives. He loves life and enjoys every moment of his day. He laughs at everything. He has a totally hilarious funny side. He is compassionate. He is a daredevil enough to try new things. He loves to be outside. He loves riding bikes, scooters, skateboards. He loves camping. He loves swimming. He loves video games. He loves all things BOY. He loves his friends. He loves his family. He loves his Heavenly Father. My heart swells when I hear him sound out the words in the scriptures when we have family scripture study. I melt like butter when I have had a bad day and he gives me a hug and says or does something to make me laugh. I am renewed with hope when he tells me he loves me or that I am his best friend. He is the best!! We love you, JAG. Thanks for being in our family. Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
His FAVORITE gift.....a DS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great day to have a birthday! Happy Birthday JAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very cute! I love his toothy smile! And BTW thanks for the cupcakes yesterday! We loved them (so yummy with the little crunchies on top)!

    ReplyDelete