8/19/2010

4th of July @ Grandma's....PARTY!!

Four of my kiddos and I went to Las Vegas for a week. We were there over the 4th of July Holiday. Grandma and the Mc Coys know how to party and have fun--no matter what we are doing. My brother Kevin and his fiancee and her kids were there too. We ate. We played games. We did fireworks. We danced. We swam. We hung out. We laughed. We made memories. One of my favorite things to do is just sit around talking and laughing with my mom, my sis, my brothers, my brother in law, my sister in laws, my kiddos, my nieces and nephews. I am not kidding there aren't any others funnier or crazier than these folks.!! SO MUCH FUN. I love making memories with my loved ones.

This is JAG. He literally fell asleep on his hands just like this....he was wiped out every night we were there. Isn't this funny?
Here is JAG, Pineapple Princess, Monkey Boy & Kawehi. Can't remember what was wrong w/little miss Kawehi...but look at that face!!!

Here is my mom. She is the greatest Grandma--EVER. Her favorite song is "Empire State of Mind" by Jay Z and Alicia Keys. Here she is "raising the roof." Most hilarious thing I have ever seen. She is the COOLEST!!! The kids think she is "cool like that". Dat's G, G'ma!!


One of the things we did @ G'ma's....was....I am ashamed to say learn how to play poker and 21. Well, what do you expect...we were in Las Vegas. All the big kids played and had fun. We didn't allow "real" money. But the above picture is of Pineapple winning the "whole pot". Imagine how rich we would be if she was at the 'tables' down on the strip. It was so funny to hear the kids talk "gambling lingo". It was all in good fun.

This is Pineapple on the first night of Poker 101. She looked totally confused. But I think it is her Poker face.....cuz she cleaned house eventually. I think she made everyone think she didn't know what she was doin'....they let their guard down and she came in and swooped up the whole pot. Way to go, Pineapple!!
Good times. We always have so much fun at Grandma's. She spoils us. She is the most amazing person. I love my mom so very much. I miss her everyday. My sister and her family are so fun to hang with. She has kids the same as mine so, we always love hanging out. The day of TCIG's accident my brother-in-law rearranged his schedule and drove us all the way back to Boise so I wasn't by myself. We got to the hospital at 2:30 a.m. and then he drove my kids home so Kalani and I could stay at the hospital. Then Brandon was at the airport by 1:00 p.m. to fly back to Las Vegas. I can't thank him enough for all that he did for us. And my mom. And my sister. As I get older the definition of family becomes clearer to me. They are simply people who are always there for you NO MATTER what. They are people who will do anything to help. They are people who love you UNCONDITIONALLY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment