1/05/2009

A.L.O.H.A.


In the Hawaiian language the word "Aloha" means hello and goodbye...... In about a month or so we will be saying that and meaning the same thing....Goodbye to Star, Id. and Hello to the BIG ISLAND of Hawaii...........Allan Kalani Gilbert has been officially accepted to the University of Hawaii!!!! Congratulations, my love. We are going over there so Allan can go to nursing school using Hawaiian grant money. I will keep you posted on things as they develop!!! I am so proud of Kalani. He works so hard and does so much for our family and he is about to work even harder.!!!! Way to go!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Allan! I am so proud of you. I can't wait to come and visit you guys in the Islands!!!!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALLAN! that is so awesome!

    we are so proud of you! that is such exciting news!

    congratulations!

    love, the mccoy's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm going to miss you so much! You can't leave before I have my baby! Well...that just means I'll have to come and say aloha to you in Hawaii! :-) XOXO Mandy Thompson

    ReplyDelete