1/06/2009

Have you ever.....?

Had one of "those" days? The kind that start off kind of bad and then gradually get's worse and worse....and then when you think it can't get any worse, it suddenly changes into a totally FANTASTIC day? That is what kind of day I had today. It didn't start off too great, then got a little bit worse each hour. Then at about 1:30 it totally changed directions!!! I got a call today from one of my dearest friends. Adie. WOW!!! We've known each other for over 20 years!! (yes I said 20!). We had so much fun being in the same ward together. People would say, "Adie and Katie" I'm not sure which one is which, but there they are. It was so fun!!! We haven't seen each other for 10+ years and she totally surprised me and stopped to see me after dropping her daughter off at college. It was so sweet to see her and spend a couple of hours updating each other on our lives. We could have used 10 more hours to just talk and talk but she needed to get home. I forgot how much I miss hanging out with her. Thank you so much Adie, for turning my day into a fantastic day. Friends are so wonderful and I am so blessed to have the greatest friends in the universe!!

2 comments:

  1. oh i loved reading this. adie and blaze are such great people. i will always remember them and the great friends they have been to you. i love that your day turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I am so glad you had a chance to visit with your friend Adie. I wish I could come visit ya! Miss you, and hope you have a great day tomarrow.

    ReplyDelete