1/09/2009

The Big Kahuna.......

Reasons why I love Kalani.....

  • He loves me unconditionally
  • He loves our children unconditionally
  • He works so hard for his family
  • He is going back to school to improve his career
  • He treats me like a queen
  • He makes me laugh--all the time
  • We can sit and talk for hours, laugh at nothing and everything
  • We finish each other's sentences (drives our kids nuts)
  • Hearing him call me "Babe" melts my heart
  • I still get "butterflies" in my tummy when he walks into the room
  • He gives the Greatest hugs
  • He has the most gorgeous brown eyes with the longest eyelashes (the kind women want!)
  • His smile sends me over the moon
  • He bar-b-ques, he marinates, he cooks, he cleans, he takes care of kids--and me
  • He helps with homework
  • He encourages and supports me in ALL of my endeavors
  • He doesn't care if I spend a week or so with my mom and sister
  • THE LIST GOES ON FOREVER, ETERNITY, INFINITY.

I am so grateful for this man. This man whose Hawaiian name, Kalani, means HEAVEN. For that is what he is to me--HEAVEN. We have been best friends our whole life. We were even in nursery class together in church. He is my life. I don't know what I do without him. In the coming weeks as we prepare this HUGE move to Hawaii, I will get out of hand with stress and craziness and he will be there calling me Babe and chasing away my fears and stress. All he has to do is smile that wonderful smile and I will melt like I did when I was 16. Thank you for being my friend, my eternal love, my husband, my king, my HEAVEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. i feel the love!

    and your right. he can cook like no other. and he owes me a bowl of potatoe salad.

    when you bottle up your barbeque n' man cologne....send me a bottle. wink wink!

    behind every great man, is a great women!

    love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I am so glad that you have each other.

    ReplyDelete