1/22/2009

Families are Forever

On June 2, 2007 we were sealed in the Boise, Id. temple. What a "Glorious" day it was. We had lot's of family and friends with us in the temple that day. I will never forget the many overwhelming emotions I had that day. This day was 8 years in the making. This day reminded me that our Heavenly Father anwers our prayers. I knew that my Father in Heaven knew me...and the desires of my little mortal heart. My dad has always said to me, "Heavenly Father knows the desires of our hearts". I know this to be true. I always felt a little incomplete without being sealed as an eternal family unit. My greatest dreams became a reality on this very special day.

I am reminded of this special day--EVERYDAY!!! When I look into the eyes of each of my children or my husband. I am reminded of how important eternal families are when one of my loved ones passes through the veil. My grandma Lewis just passed away earlier this month and what a comfort it is to know that families are forever. What a wonderful gift our Heavenly Father has given us. I appreciate the fact that He loves me and all of us "that" much that He offers us the chance to be with our families for an eternity!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Katie I am so excited that you have a blog! I love you and I'm so inspired by you and your family. I don't think you realize how much you bless everyone around you just by being who you are. I am excited to see your posts when you are in Hawaii and keep in touch with your family. We love you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete