2/25/2009

Happy Birthday, Princess....




Do you remember what you were doing seven years ago right now? I do. I was in the Valley Medical Center in Las Vegas in labor with this little cutie pie. This is KKG, I will use her Hawaiian middle name, Kawehi (the W makes the sound of a V) and she is 7 years old today. Kawehi is the sweetest little princess. She has brought us so much joy. She was born right after we lost Jensen and renewed our hope and faith. She laughs, she cries, she bosses (she is a girl after all) she loves her family, she loves swimming and would live in her bathing suit 24/7 if we let her--but moving to Hawaii might just up her chances. Winter of 2007 my relief society president came to the door and little miss Kawehi answered the door in her swim suit, not a big deal you think....well it was SNOWING outside. I just had to laugh and say this is our life. Heehee. Kawehi has the blueset eyes, dimples to die for and the cutest little teeth --that she is losing quick by the way and is a great reader. She loves to learn the art of Hula and is pretty good--if I do say so myself!! She is a "daddy's girl" to the extreme and sometimes I am saddened when she only wants Daddy, but I was a "daddy's girl" so I can't complain. Kawehi loves High School Musical, especially, "Troy", Disney Princess--anything, but her favorite is Ariel. She loves pizza, spaghetti and chocolate in any form!!! She is such a joy to her family. I am so blessed to be her mommy. Happy birthday my little Lilo, my sugar, my princess, my sweet little girl. Hope your days are always sunny and you can always hear the music.



1 comment:

  1. She has grown up so much this year!!!! What a lovely, beautiful girl she is. My girls are really really really looking forward to her birthday party! We have a count down going!

    ReplyDelete