3/05/2009

Happy Birthday......."MONTH"

We have been partying up a storm at our house the whole month of FEBRUARY!!! These picutres are kind of in the wrong order...but oh, well. The above picture is Allan being the "life of the party" and Kawehi's b'day party. We had the girls make candy lei's and daddy's actually turned out to be more of a crown.....He totally made all the girlies laugh.
Kawehi didn't want a cake, just cupcakes. So we just arranged them to be into a #7.

This is Kawehi wearing the b'day hat. It's tradtion!!! We all have to wear the hat on our b'day. We even made my friend Sami wear it when she visited us once close to her b'day. So be prepared...if you visit us around your b'day you, too, will have to wear the "HAT". (note: the candyland sign above Kawehi's head is a sign my dad made 10 years ago for a party we had for my oldest daughter CS. I couldn't ever get rid of it).
Allan looking like "It's my b'day and my wife gets me a food processor!!??" Haha. Allan loves kitchen gadgets and always ends up cooking. So, I thought--the perfect gift: a kitchen gadget that will make his "job" easier.

Allan, JAG and Monkey Boy celebrating...DAD. (Don't look at the mess in the background---we are in the middle of dejunking to move).

Allan, Me & Monkey Boy celebrating b'day #11!!


Kawehi, CS, Monkey Boy, TCIG and JAG--wishing happy wishes to Monkey Boy.

Monkey Boy, 11 years old.
We have had a busy month. But a fun month. 3 out of the 7 people in our family celebrate their special day in the month of FEBRUARY. I am grateful for these people in my life. My entire family means the world to me. I sometimes get a little sad on my kids b'day, I think of them getting older. I treasure the time I have with these wonderful human beings. They teach me so much everyday. I am grateful that I get to grow old with Allan, my best friend, my love. How blessed we are that our Father in Heaven loves us THAT much to give us....Families!!!








3 comments:

  1. I would wear the birthday hat...how fun! Very clever too by the way to arrange the cupcakes into a 7....I wish I were so creative...but I'll have to steal your idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with all 5 of your kids. You are so blessed that all of your children are good-looking. And I'm with the cupcakes. Most cupcakes are way better than cakes! I love the birthday hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to ALL!!! I love all of you and hope you had a great day. Good luck during your move, I will be thinking about you all, praying it goes smoothly.

    P.S. I LOVED having the privilege of wearing "THE HAT", and feel even more privileged to have you all as my friend and "family" :)

    ReplyDelete