4/04/2009

"JAG" is 6!!!!!

JAG and ASHLEY (see below)


I cannot believe my "baby" is 6!!!! He has looked forward to this birthday for so long. I am not sure why he wanted to be 6 so badly. But the day finally came. We spent the day at the beach, per JAG's request. I didn't take any pictures there because the wind was so intense and I didn't want to get sand in it. But we had a blast. He had so much fun in the water, the sand, boogey boarding & snorkeling. JAG totally loves the beach.

Grandma made him a huge cake!!! Chocolate of course.

JAG wearing our traditional Birthday hat. We made sure the hat was packed for our adventure in Hawaii.
JAG is the sweetest little boy. He has been such a joy to our family. I love every precious moment I get to spend with him. He is full of love, laughter and life. He loves the littlest of things. He loves trucks, cars, action figures, movies, cartoons, sand, dirt, sticks, rocks, his brothers, his sisters, his daddy, his mommy, his grandma's, his cousins, his aunties and his uncles. He loves Jesus Christ and loves going to Primary. He loves the song Rock Star--the louder the better. He loves to dance, he loves to wrestle. He loves his friends...and misses them so very much. His best friend in the whole world is a sweet little girl named Ashley. (I still can't figure out this whole downloading pictures thing and I didn't do it in the right order. So, see above pictures). One day at the beach JAG was playing in the sand, building a sandcastle and all of a sudden he was just sitting there, staring out into space....I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I miss Ash". Ripped out my heart. He loves Ashley. He misses her. They did everything together. JAG is going thru withdrawals without his Ash. In the pictures above, we had Ashely with us one day and ran all over Boise, Eagle and Star doing errands. They were so good to just take and hang out with. I loved listening to them in the back seat--talking, telling secrets to each other, and making each other laugh. So cute. I love how JAG calls her "Ash". My favorite. She is this tiny little thing that I wish I could have put in my suitcase and brought with us. We all miss Ash. She made JAG so happy. I hope he will always remember the fun they had. I hope when we move back to Star in 3-4 years she will still be there.....and they will be best friends again. After all...I married my best friend from growing up....(No pressure).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET JAG. Thanks for letting me be your mommy!!!








2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE JAG!!!! I hope you had an awsome birthday. Love you little buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley misses JAG too! Those pictures are so sweet! I'm trying to get my act together so my kids can write some letters and we can mail them! JAG has a heart of gold. He is such a GOOD boy. To the core. We love and miss him.

    ReplyDelete