6/30/2009

Happy 13th Birthday, TCIG

This is our eldest son, TCIG and today he is 13!!! I can't believe how time has flown and how fast this youngman is growing up. He is at Scout camp this week so he isn't even home right now. I miss him!!! He and I have had some wonderful conversations lately, all about 'how to be a great husband'--funny, huh? It totally freaks me out to think he will be a husband and father someday. This guy makes me laugh, he makes me think and sometimes he makes me want to hit my head up against a wall--but no matter what he makes me love being his mom. He is so loving and always knows when to say something sweet (lesson #1 to becoming a great hubby) and the thing that is so great about him is that he has been this way since he was a little guy!!! He is funny, kind, a good worker, he loves to read, he loves to help others, he loves to pass the sacrament, he loves Scouts, he loves learning new things, he is a great brother, son and example to his friends and family. We love him with all of our hearts and so blessed to have him in our family. Happy Birthday, TCIG!!!!
He loves football. We loved watching him play!!!

He is a great big brother!!!!


One of the sweetest kids--EVER!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday TCIG!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!!!

    P.S. Your Mom forgot to mention your "BIG GUNS!!!! :) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday t-boy! we love you and hope you are having fun at scout camp!!!

    loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 13!!! I hope that he's been much happier with the school in Hawaii! He's a good kid with a good heart. I hope he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete