7/18/2009

I hate to admit it.......




This is 'The Dog', Duane Chapman, the Bounty Hunter. A few years ago when Kalani was going to school at night I would try to wait up for him. I was 'channel surfing' one night and came across this long haired guy and his family chasing criminals down in Hawaii. It was like a car accident--ya know you shouldn't watch it but you can't help it. So I watched. And to my surprise I actually liked the show. I felt like it was a "dirty little secret" and didn't tell anyone about my new favorite show. Heehee. Anyway, I watched it for a few years and then gradually stopped for whatever reason. But when we moved over here I 'secretly' wished that maybe someday we would run into him. Not much of a chance since we are on a different island. But last week Kalani and I were in Honolulu stuck in traffic and I happened to look over and saw.....DaKine Bail Bonds. Dog's office!!!! He wasn't there but I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped the first two pictures. The actual picture of Dog was one I found online. Crazy, huh? I hate to admit it..but it brought a little excitement into to my life. What about you? Do you have something you would hate to admit? Come On' I know you all have something you don't want others to know. Heehee. Aloha, Dog, maybe our paths will cross again someday--hopefully not with you coming after me. Heeheehee.


5 comments:

  1. I watch dog the bounty hunter on occasion....so exciting that you got to see his office. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you crack me up!! This is why I miss you so much. I needed a good laugh and a smile today and here you are!!!

    love you
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Nick and I love Dog! We watch him all the time! Glad to know we're not the only ones! I hope you guys are doing great- we miss you! I just posted new pics of Drake on our blog so you'll have to check out our little man. :-) If you ever do see Dog- tell him he has an Idaho fan club!
    XO Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i double DOG dare you to be DOG and the blondie wifey...whats her name? for halloween. you would be awesome, and pretty much my hero if you did.

    double DOG dare. ooohhh. take that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's actually pretty cool!!! I can't think of anything that I would love to see right at this moment. But I love that you took the pictures! I hope you do get to run into him. That would be great!

    ReplyDelete