10/11/2009

Sometimes great MEMORIES come in small packages..

HEY YA'LL! This is Cori Sue. I convinced her to let me do a blog on her blog! SO HERE GOES!This is my best friend in the WHOLE WORLD! :) Her name is: MOM. She has been there for me through literally EVERYTHING! WE do everything together, and we love spending time together. She is always there when i need someone to help me, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to play rummikub with. I can talk to her about anything, and she doesn't judge me. We have had countless laughs, an unbelievable amount of hugs, and an everlasting amount of love for one another. I love my mommy. She means the world to me, and i wouldn't have any other mom in the world. :) This picture was taken on our sealing day. I love this pic of her and I. :)







This is my old house in Idaho! I absolutely love this house!!! We have had some AmAzInG times in this place! Everything from late nights with friends, waking up early for school, running around during a game of late night hide-and-go seek, family get togethers, and lots of laughing! So here is my FAMOUS house.. <3


Okay well this is all i have for right now.. i love you all!!! :) I can't wait to get home and see all of you again.. :) I LOVE YOU!!! SWEET HOME IDAHO!! :)

2 comments:

  1. And Idaho loves you too!!! We can't wait to see you all!!!

    love
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW!! Cori Sue you are such a sweet girl. You are so blessed to have Katie as your Mom and she is so blessed to have you as her daughter. Love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete