6/08/2010

Friendship.....Part I







Without going into great details...My family and I have had a pretty rough time of late. It seems like the world as crashed down on our little family. It seems like the darts of the advesary are being shot directly into my home. On certain days I felt like giving up....I felt like there was no hope. I felt all alone. I felt like I couldn't take one more step forward. Then out of the blue I would receive a gift. The gift of friendship. Heavenly Father sent so many rescuers my way. Oh, how I love FRIENDS. Oh, how I love FAMILY. Oh, how I love the GOSPEL. My testimony has been strengthened. My hope has been renewed. I feel a little stronger. I feel loved. I feel blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. There aren't words to express my deep love and appreciation to all of you. These pictures show some of the flowers that were delievered to our home....to cheer us up. Aren't they beautiful?.....Just like those who delievered them!!! Thank you is all I can muster...I love you. You have touched my life in marvelous ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment