6/08/2010

Friendship.....Part II


Please see below for Friendship entry # 1...
So, to continue with all things Friendship. This lasagna was delievered to us with a note that said to have it on a night when we couldn't think about dinner plans. The Diet pepsi was given to me because I have friends that know me sooooo well. They know that Diet Pepsi is like the nectar of the Gods for me. I know it is so very bad for me....but man does it taste good. Heehee. Anyway, again I can only say Thank you to all of you who have gone out of your way to show love and grace upon me and my family. We can NEVER repay the kindness and love we have been given by all of you who constantly share your love, your friendship, your warmth with our family. I thank my Heavenly Father EVERYDAY for all of you.

2 comments:

  1. you are so funny! you took pictures of diet pepsi and lasagne! I love it. I love you and adore you! So so glad you have good friends/family who love you and take such good care of you! And I would whole heartedly agree that diet pepsi is indeed the nectar of the gods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you are so taken care of. i love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete