11/30/2010

What did he just say?

Seeing the date of the last entry I am reminded just how busy life is. I wish I could blow my whistle & call a time out. WHOA. Where has the time gone? I just wanted to quickly blog this entry before I totally forget.

A few minutes ago I was in the laundry room switching laundry. I heard Kawehi & JAG talking in the kitchen....this is how it went.

Kawehi: "JAG did you eat the taco salad at school today for lunch?"
JAG: "Yes...wasn't it sooooo good?"
Kawehi: "Yes, it was the best lunch EVER!!"
JAG: "We need to get the receipe, so mom can make it!"

This just CRACKED me up. What 7 yr. old BOY talks about getting a receipe? This warmed my heart on a very cold snowy day. Thanks kiddos for constantly warming me up. I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he truly is a sweet heart. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love stuff like that...you wish you could secretly record it and listen over and over when your day is not so good....

    ReplyDelete