12/15/2010

I have been in denial...

How did this happen? How could this child of mine be 16 already? I really don't understand where the time went. It seems like it was literally just yesterday I was pregnant with her. My first. My miracle baby. It took almost 8 years to get her here. She was an emergency C-Section, she was the greatest Christmas gift I've ever received. What a life this little girl has had. It is my greatest hope that if asked she would say she has had a great life. There have definitely been some bumps along the way. But there have been WONDERFUL times, too. Just like everyone's life. UPS AND DOWNS. But I hope we have been able to give her a good life. She is so fun. She is so passionate about things that she cares about. She could debate you til you just want to give in. She can make you smile on your worst day. She can make you want to pound your head against the wall, she can make you want to scream at the top of your lungs....BUT she can also make you laugh when you didn't think you could, she could make you cry tears of joy when she performs, she can make you think, she will talk to you for hours---just to talk. She can brighten the room when she walks, runs, or crawls in. She will always help you when you are in need. She will always sit by you in the lunch room. She will always give you a hug. She will always try to be your friend. She will always serve others.
I cannot believe this little girl is 16. I just really cannot believe it. I have been in denial that this day would actually come. But somehow it snuck up on me. I treasure everyday with her. She is such an important part of my life. I adore her. I cherish her. I am in awe that my Father in Heaven loves me so much that He allowed her to be in my life. I love her. Happy Sweet 16, My Sweet Pineapple Princess.


How many marshmellows can you stuff in your mouth? 21 for this girl!!

Hula dancer.....

**notice the mismatched socks in above picture. DRIVES ME CRAZY!

My favorite pose of her....

Being wierd and crazy...

HAPPY, HAPPY SWEET 16!!!


1 comment:

  1. love her! love the pics...can't believe she got 21 marshmellows in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete