3/24/2009

THE BEACH...

JAG at the beach, doing his favorite thing...building sandcastles...
JAG loving the water....it is pretty warm here in the water....

KAWEHI has discovered "Boogey Boarding" and totally LOVES it. She will not get out of the water!!! It is so fun to watch her "catch the wave." She is adapting wonderfully to the Hawaiian lifestyle. As I am posting, my sis-in-law has Kawehi at the beach. Auntie couldn't resist the eyes and dimples of Kawehi begging to go. Thanks, Auntie Alana.


Ok, so I thought I fixed this picture but it didn't carry over....Anyway, this is Kawehi in her new favorite outfit...the wet suit!!!
This is one gorgeous view of where we were sitting on the beach. It truly is beautiful here. This is Hapuna Beach. I wish you were all here with us. I really miss all of you on the mainland. Please keep in touch!!! Aloha.





5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! We love the beach here but can't seem to get to it very often. (I wonder why?) We miss you. But we are happy that you get to play in warm ocean water. Does it get better than that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie!

    mackenzie, cannon, and i are sitting here....

    with a puddle of drool on our desk, and tears in our eyes!


    we are SO JEALOUS of you and your fun beach life.

    we all send our love. and cannon wants me to make sure monkey boy knows cannon saw these pics and says hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go KAWHEI! you little boogey boarder you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie,

    I have to say that I am way jealous of your new living arr. What a fun adventure for your family... I wish we could have got to see you in Boise before you left.. I kept thinking we were so much closer why didn't we. I miss ya and am so glad you have a blog so we can see your cute family having way to much fun.....
    love Alicha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like every day is a day at the beach with you all!!! Just kidding! But it does look pretty fun!! Love you all~~

    ReplyDelete