3/24/2009

THE BEACH...part II

I couldn't get all the pictures over in one blog entry...so here is part II. CS, my 14 year old daughter wouldn't let me post any pictures of her in her bathing suit....so don't think I am ignoring her. I remember those days. So I will post one of her another day.


This is TCIG digging in the sand. Quickly becoming one of the kids' favorite things to do. The sand is really fine and not full of rocks or shells.
JAG and MONKEY BOY again, enjoying the sand. Aloha!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sand is the BEST, especially when it is at the beach! I have many happy memories of being a child and digging in the sand at the beach. I wish we were in tha picture with JAG and Monkey boy right now!!!!

    And you know, I think I had a perfect figure and I STILL felt uncomfortable wearing a bathing suit when I was a teenager. What a waste. But I can totally empathize with the way CS feels.

    ReplyDelete