4/22/2009

"10" Things that I will never get tired of.....


These are in no particular order...I have just been thinking of things that make me happy, my likes. Ok, so we all know my family, my testimony etc. are ALWAYS top of the list, these things are just pure "earthly" and "fun".....

-----Yellow Roses are my favorite flower. They say "true love" to me. If I had a wish it would be that my hubby gave them everyday to me. The color yellow is my all-time favorite color. Any shade. makes me happy!!



Here is my "Keithy Baby". This is Keith Urban...he is dreamy. My kids even call him "Keithy Baby". I love his music. In this picture he is looking for me....he misses me.



----This is my Joshy. If you haven't heard him sing you are missing out. This CD (his Christmas) is wonderful. One of my daughter's loves track #2 (Little Drummer Boy) my other daughter loves track #6 (Thankful). It is a must have!!!! LOVE, LOVE HIM.



-----DIET PEPSI....no more words needed. Nectar of the Gods. Trumps Diet Coke everytime (yes, CORI, my sis this is meant for you!!!)

--I never tire of "people watching". At the beach this past weekend I watched the cutest little elderly lady get into the ocean. She had her pretty blue swimming suit on, her swim cap that was probably covering her purple hair, and some younger women (maybe granddaughters) holding her hands. She entered in gingerly, got used to the water, held on "for dear life" and shrieked because it was chilly. I had to look away for a few minutes and then I found her again.....out pretty far, literally catching the waves. THE
CUTEST THING EVER. I love watching people in their joyous moments. It warms my heart.
---I NEVER tire of the way Kalani (my hubby) smells after bar-b-quing. I wish they would make a cologne..."Ode to Bar-b-que" I would buy every bottle.
---I never tire of visiting my parent's home. It doesn't matter if I grew up in the house or not, if my parents live there it is HOME. Is that crazy? I am a mother and all grown up...but still need and love to come HOME to my mom.
---I never tire of eating ACT II buttered popcorn, mixed with M & M's and swig it down with Diet Pepsi. (this is my favorite dessert).
---My IPOD. enough said. Music makes my world go around.
---Cell phone. My direct line of communication to my world.
Ok, this list was easy and I have a lot more I could add. But for now that is a good start. I love things that make my life easier. So if you are reading this you are on the list, too!! All my loved ones make my life easy. I appreciate and miss and LOVE you all.

4 comments:

  1. We miss you guys too!
    I loved your list!
    Just today we were leaving Cost-co and I took Ashley and Austin to the McDonalds across the street and Ashley started talking about when you took her and JAG there and then the kids started asking when we could go to your house and see you guys again! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss you!!!! I was happy to see that I knew all of those favorites. Seeing some of them made me smile, because when I see a few of those things, like diet pepsi Lol, or if I hear Keithy Baby on the radio I think of you. Oh yeah, I was surprised not to see Donnie Osmond on there, but oh well, I am sure he still made the "long" list of favorite things! How you are are doing good. Tell the kids and A, that I said "HI".

    Much Love,
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I can't type at all lately!!! What I meant was Hope you are all doing good!
    Dang it, and I just purchased new glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Keithy Baby and Joshy, love 'em too!! Try Hot Tamamles in the popcorn, it's pretty good. On a 'good' day I add M&M's and tamales...MMMMMmmmmm!!!

    We got your card! I laughed right out loud, it was just what I needed!!
    HUgs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete