6/17/2009

"Loogey 101......"

WARNING: If you don't like talking about 'loogies' STOP right now:

Our family has been going on walks everynight. Last night as we were walking, TCIG and I were talking and I mentioned I had something in my throat, (I think I am getting a sore throat) he told me to just "hawk it out". I told him I don't 'hawk' anything. He said, "Mom do you even know how to hawk a loogey?" I told him, no. He then proceded to instruct me on how to "Hawk a Loogey". I almost fell to the ground laughing!! Kalani is the one who said, "Loogey 101". Just made me laugh!!! I think it is so funny what kids come up with and then talk about. I hope all of you mothers have topics of discussions with their kiddos that..um....might be 'off'. Please tell me I am not the only one.....

4 comments:

  1. We haven't had that particular conversation. But I will say that it can be difficult to teach kids proper manners. They look at me like I'm nuts when I tell them that really in polite society people brake off peices of their bread before buttering it, keep elbows off the table, and use silverwear. And don't even get me started on the burping ... I hope it's all just a phase ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours are usually about poop!!! HAHA!! Good luck learning to 'hawk' a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. this made me want to gag. but i love you and laughed out loud anyway.

    tell t hi for me.

    love, cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. so were you successful at learning? :)

    ReplyDelete