8/22/2009

Can you feel the pure JOY and GIDDINESS?.....


I am not sure if you could hear the screams of joy from across the Pacific Ocean but if you listened close enough you just might have......Little Miss Teenager got her braces off yesterday. You would have thought I just handed her a MILLION dollars--she was THAT excited!!! I never had braces so I can't say I know what she feels, however she is happy and that makes me giddy with joy. (not only because I love when my kiddos are happy--but we no longer have to make a monthly payment!! heehee) Another stage done...Until the next kid needs braces.

BEFORE..... AFTER.......



CONGRATULATIONS, MISS TEENAGER

5 comments:

  1. I was giddy with joy for her...it's great to get them off...your teeth are so much smoother than you remember! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo!!!!!! Looking good! No braces! Make sure she wears her retainer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful cori sue!


    umm.

    we still haven't talked. i still want to. i love you. and think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks beautiful... it is a great feeling to get them off... i cant believe how grown up she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHOOOOOOO!!! SO beautiful, with or without!!

    ReplyDelete