8/27/2009

How do they know?

I recently got my hair cut....still trying to decide if I like it or not. So, anyway...today I am having a particularly "BAD HAIR DAY". I am so frustrated!!! And of all days this was the day I had NO time to dilly dally and try to rescue the way the hair looked. I felt really UGLY when I came out of the bathroom. As we were running out the door to try and catch the bus going into town....JAG (my little sweetheart) grabbed my hand and made me stop. He looked at me and had me lean down like he had to tell me a secret. He gave me a huge kiss on my cheek and said, "Mommy you look beautiful, today!". How did he know that I needed THAT more than anything today. I am truly convinced our kids are smarter and more intuitive than we think. I am constantly amazed at the joy these little ones give me. Thanks, JAG for making my day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet little JAG! He is a keeper isn't he?!?! He is also very smart! You are beautiful, inside and out. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Haven't visited your blog in awhile. You were in my thoughts today so I decided to see what's been going on. WOW. Please know that without a doubt you are a VERY beautiful person to all of us. Too bad you can't see what we all see. Love ya bunches and miss our mexican four hour lunches. :)I will try and e-mail you soon. Love, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete