9/07/2009

My hubby agrees.... I am a DORK........

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I am going to show my age now...But I grew up with Donny Osmond being my 'heartthrob' and I have to admit he is still one of my favorite entertainers. I am, sad to admit, that I am in his fan club..(stop laughing Sami). I get updates every month as to his whereabouts, etc. I get happy when I see him on Entertainment Tonight...told ya I am a dork. So, can you imagine my level of excitement to hear that he is going to be on my FAVORITE show...Dancing with the Stars. Reason #2 I am a dork!!! I totally LOVE that show. And Donny is paired up with one of my favorite dancers, Kym Johnson. Much to my hubby's dismay I will be perched on my bed every Monday and Tuesday night mesmerized by the glorious costumes, the great music and the entertainers trying to dance. (but I will have all my laundry done and I will be using this time to fold...I cannot get over the guilt of just doing nothing in front of the T.V.) I am in awe at how hard they practice and work to learn the steps. I hope my "Donny" lasts through most of the season..or do I dare to dream he will come away the winner!!! Good luck, Donny. I rarely pick up the phone to vote on these shows..but you can bet his # will be set on redial and speed dial.

5 comments:

  1. Actually, dancing with the Stars is a fun show. We don't watch any tv, but I've seen it before. And it is always fun to watch people dance well.

    You are the coolest dork I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hilarious that you are in the "fan club"...ha! so excited to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahaha ....... hahahahahahahaha!!!! You are not a dork, you are a woman who knows what she likes and isn't afraid to share it with her fellow bloggers! Such a dedicated fan you are! Now if you slap a bumper sticker on your car that says "DONNIE OSMOND'S #1 FAN", I would have to wonder! :) Lol

    P.S. When you get to Vegas, we should go see his show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit, I'm with you on this one....from one 'dork' to another.....Yeah Donny!!!! I can't wait to watch this show every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHHAHAHHAAA!!! You're the best dork!! We all have our dork traits but we aren't as brave as you are to share them!! Enjoy the show and your "Donny"!!!

    Can't wait to see you !!!!

    ReplyDelete