8/12/2009

These last two weeks.......

--busy getting ready for 'Back to School'
--back to school 8/3 & 8/10
--3 trips to Pediatrician
--1 trip to Emergency Room
--3 sick kids
--Gone through 2 bottles of Motrin
--filled 6 prescriptions
--1 child had to do a sleep study (all night at a clinic--daddy went with)
--worked last 2 Saturdays
--registered for classes a University of Hawaii
--6 trips to Kona--1 hour each way
--homework
--days at the beach
--church meetings, callings, fast offering collecting
--lessons to prepare
--scouts/mutual
--Seminary started
--High school Freshman--it's official I am the mother of a High School student--how did that happen?
--3-5 loads of laundry per day
--Washer broke
--work full time
--1 kid bit by a centipede
--calmed kid from getting bit by the centipede
--ANTS, MICE and COCKROACH all live with us--and I am SICK of it!!!
--hot, humid, rainy days
--purchased uniform shirts for all 5 kids
--trips to library
--trips to the grocery store
--NEVER ENDING

I am tired. Goodbye Summertime. Now our lives will START to get busy.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I think I will go to bed now, I am exhausted after reading that list! Call me when and if you have time. :)

    Love ya,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Crazy. I am not looking forward to the busy that is school year busy. At all.

    At least, I have to be grateful. None of us was bit by a centipede!

    My kids just asked me yesterday when is Jake coming back? Sigh.

    Well, at least the weather is always nice in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me tired!! The joy of one kid at a time... It has it' benefits!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I hate when life gets crazed like that! I hope with the schedule of school, maybe it will be better? Crazy that you are the mom of a high school student! :)

    ReplyDelete